Welcome to the Cloverdale Senior Multipurpose Center!
The mission of CSMC is to provide Cloverdale residents with activities, support, resources, and services that encourage participation in community life, promote well-being and independence, and enhance dignity.
We invite all Cloverdale City and surrounding area residents to join our Senior Center. For those of you who are not familiar with the Cloverdale Senior Multipurpose Center, we would like to extend an invitation to visit, meet the staff and take a tour of our facility.
The Cloverdale Senior Multipurpose Center membership is open to all community members who are aged 21 or over.
Hours and Fees
Did You Know?
- Sponsored Membership are available for persons who qualify as being low income. Please ask the front desk for a form to qualify. Proof of financial status may be required.
- You can Gift Memberships for members/ family / community members by purchasing a membership for someone else.
- There are Honorary Membership for members who are 90 years of age or older. With proof of your birthdate shown to a front desk volunteer or staff member, we waive the annual fee. An annual renewal form is still required.
How to Become a Member:
Complete the form below and purchase your membership – below or on the right. (Cloverdale residents over 55)…
No application for membership is complete without a completed form and payment.
Prefer to mail it to us? Complete THIS FORM and mail it with your check to:
Cloverdale Senior Multipurpose Center
P.O. Box 663
Cloverdale, CA 95425
Benefits of Membership
- Our members receive our newsletter publication The Clover, either by mail or email, every other month. Updates are emailed out periodically, which details upcoming activities and events.
- Members can enjoy our exercise courses, including some form of Yoga Monday-Thursday, Strength Training on Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Other classes include line dancing, guitar lessons, and Qi-gong Practice. Members enjoy a discounted class fee of $5 per visit.
- Members who are 60+ receive a discounted lunch fee of $4 provided by the Council on Aging at the Center from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM. The Council on Aging offers lunch Monday – Thursday and brunch options on Fridays.
- We have several social activity groups, including “Nimble Fingers,” which consists of members who knit and crochet while they chat. Our Soul Collage and TED Talks discussion groups provide intellectual stimulation and socialization. We also have educational opportunities such as community resource sessions, American Sign Language, Spanish, and an SRJC Art class.
- We often have special events and activities like Literary Luncheons, Holiday Tea, craft fairs, potlucks, holiday celebrations, and monthly birthday parties; members have priority when signing up to attend events.
More about Cloverdale Senior Multipurpose Center:
While we have a few staff members, we are primarily run by volunteers. Even our Board of Directors is volunteer. We value our many volunteers who offer their time, energy, and passion for helping to keep the Center and our Creative Notions store running smoothly. If you have spare time, come and join our happy crew.
All the information requested on the New Membership & Renewal Application is for our records only. By completely filling out the membership application, you are also helping us to identify who we are helping and whom we may need to reach in a different way. The information you provide is kept entirely confidential. We will never share your information with any outside entities. Your cooperation in providing this information is both appreciated and necessary.