Benefits of Membership
- Our members receive our newsletter publication The Clover, either by mail or email, every other month. Updates are emailed out periodically, which details upcoming activities and events.
- Members can enjoy our exercise courses, including some form of Yoga Monday-Thursday, Strength Training on Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Other classes include line dancing, guitar lessons, and Qi-gong Practice. Members enjoy a discounted class fee of $5 per visit.
- Members who are 60+ receive a discounted lunch fee of $4 provided by the Council on Aging at the Center from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM. The Council on Aging offers lunch Monday – Thursday and brunch options on Fridays.
- We have several social activity groups, including “Nimble Fingers,” which consists of members who knit and crochet while they chat. Our Soul Collage and TED Talks discussion groups provide intellectual stimulation and socialization. We also have educational opportunities such as community resource sessions, American Sign Language, Spanish, and an SRJC Art class.
- We often have special events and activities like Literary Luncheons, Holiday Tea, craft fairs, potlucks, holiday celebrations, and monthly birthday parties; members have priority when signing up to attend events.