Resources for Seniors
A free information and assistance line for adults age 60+ (and their family)
Talk with a social worker who understands aging issues for guidance on helpful community services and follow-up support by phone.
Services in English and Spanish, with interpretation in other languages or communication accommodations arranged on request.
565-INFO Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Click to call now: (707) 565-INFO
Email for more information: 565INFO@schsd.org
Thanks to our friends from the Sebastopol Senior Center for putting together this information, we are forwarding this edited version to our Cloverdale Community as an informative resource:
We know many of our seniors, volunteers, and their families are affected by these fires.
And, of course, we hope that if you are affected you are taking all necessary precautions to keep yourself and your family safe.
After getting a restless night of sleep I tried to compile the best list of resources to stay up to date:
- Sonoma County Fire Incident Map is a comprehensive map that shows the fire, evacuation routes and road closures.
- The best live fire feed I have found is www.alertwildfire.org. You can select “North Bay” and zoom in to click on specific cameras.
- Please sign up for Nixle alerts by texting your zip code to 888-777. This will notify you of any evacuations. Here is a list of recent Nixle alerts. If you click on them, it will give you a link for the map of the evacuation areas.
If you are under mandatory evacuation and have nowhere to go, please go to the following temporary evacuation point to be referred to resources.
- Westside Regional Park and Campground
2400 Westshore Rd, Bodega Bay, CA 94923
- Healdsburg Veterans Memorial Beach
13839 Old Redwood Hwy, Healdsburg, CA 95448
- Animal Services is setting up services for large and small animals at:
Santa Rosa Fairgrounds
1350 Bennett Valley Rd, Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Power Safety Shutoffs:
Info regarding PG&E Power Safety Shutoffs