Often people are surprised to find out that there are two independent organizations operating here at 311 North Main Street. One is the Senior Center, of which Melanie Hall is the Program Manager, and Suzi Croft is the Administrative Assistant. The other organization is the Council On Aging, providing Meals on Wheels and the dining room. These two not-for-profit organizations are funded independently. If you have any questions, please feel free to call.
Senior Center Volunteer Opportunities
- Creative Notions Store
Work in the Senior Center’s store! This little arts and crafts store in Cloverdale benefits the Senior Center. Shifts are from 10:00 to 1:00 or 1:00 to 4:00 Tuesday through Sunday.
- Reception: work at the front desk.
Must be able to multi-task, answer phone; we will train you.
- For anyone who is a retired nurse:
take blood pressure on one Wednesday per month
- Sweep parking lot and sidewalks as needed or once a month
- Have something your passionate about? Contact the Center, there are always needs to be fulfilled.
- Help organize books and video tapes
Call and sign up today!
Phone (707) 894-4826
Council on Aging Volunteer Opportunities
- Deliver meals
- Help with preparation for Meals on Wheels
- Help with preparation for lunch
- Prepare tables for lunch in dining room
- Clean up after lunch in dining room and kitchen
- Sweep and mop dining room